Saturday, January 01, 2011

2010 - That's a Wrap!

Boo Movies HQ was on the move in 2010. Consequently movie viewing was way down this year. I saw and rated only 30 movies, compared to average of 56 over the last three years. I only made it to the theater a paltry 6 times!

The average rating was 3.4 Boos, which is typical. Three perfect 5 Boos ratings were awarded, but sadly none of them where for a 2010 release. The best thing I saw was the "John Adams" miniseries from HBO. Since that was made as a TV miniseries, I'll give "Milk" the award for the best movie I saw in the past year. The movie I hated the most was "Alice in Wonderland". This should not be confused with "Scrooged" which was the worst movie I saw in 2010.

My goal for the coming year is to get back to the movies and especially back to the theater. First up I need to catch up on all of those great 2010 movies I missed. See you at the movies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home