Friday, December 31, 2010

Coming Attractions

While waiting for "True Grit" to begin I was treated to three previews that I think merit comment.

First up was "The Adjustment Bureau" starring Matt Damon. This movie looks fantastic. I love the premise, and desperately hope it is as good as it looks. I'm very excited to see this movie.

Next up was a preview for "The Rite". It's an exorcism movie starring Anthony Hopkins. Now movies of this nature often preview well, but don't deliver. I'm cautiously optimistic this one will actually be as good as it looks.

Lastly was what appeared to be another look at what really happened on the Apollo 11 moon mission. Clearly a cover-up had happened way back in the 60's. This looked really good, until we discovered the movie was another "Transformers" sequel. GROOOOOOOAN! I'm on record as hating this franchise. I'm very disappointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home