Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Transform Into Crap

There is a segment of society that grew up watching the Transformers on TV in the mid 1980's. It is conceivable that group of people would have a certain natural affinity for the new "Transformers" movie. However, I am not a member of that generation.

Furthermore, an animated TV show that is based on a toy line would likely have an unbelievably lame plot with lousy character development. So it's conceivable that a movie based on a TV show with lame plot and lousy character development might intentionally have a lame plot and lousy character development of its own. Yet even with those mitigating factors, this movie was terrible!!!

I confess that for the first 15 minutes, I was optimistic. And the special effects were very good. But with each passing minute it just got stupider and stupider. Oh, and once the robots started talking and narrating the story, I thought I was going to die.

I rate "Transformers" at 1 Boo.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home