Saturday, December 25, 2010

We Interrupt Our Regularly Sched.... Arrrrgh Zombies!!!!

I'm not in the habit of reviewing TV shows here at Boo Movies. However something amazing has happened that demands special action. Prompted by a positive review from a mainstream media TV critic, I somehow convinced my wife to watch "The Walking Dead" with me. It's another telling of the classic zombie tale, resplendent with visually juicy graphic detail. It abounds with shots of internal organs be ripped out, and plenty of great axe work. The amazement begins in that somehow my wife sat through six hours of this. Under normal circumstances she wouldn't have tolerated six seconds. Granted she covered her eyes and squealed like a girl, but she toughed through it. For this to have happened clearly there is something really special about "The Walking Dead". I'm looking forward to the second season.

I rate "The Walking Dead" at 4 Boos.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home