Thursday, November 25, 2010

Frost/Nixon at last

I've been eager to see "Frost/Nixon" for two years and finally it happened. I found it fascinating. We saw it via HBO, but it would have been even more interesting to see the DVD version. I'm certain the DVD extras would have enhanced the experience. Subsequent reading on wiki gives a different spin on a number of events portrayed in the movie.



On a related note, if you get the chance to visit the Nixon Presidential Library & Museum (and grave) in Yorba Linda, California, I highly recommend that you do so. It is a really good one.

I rate "Frost/Nixon" at 4 Boos.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At November 25, 2010 12:55 PM, Blogger njenney said...

I will add it to the library queue. What a handsome couple. :)

 
At December 05, 2010 1:32 AM, Blogger Shakin' Dave said...

Happy birthday, Jim! Love the blog. Hope you and Stacy are well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home