Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Clearing Out the Backlog

I'm way way behind. Here are the movies I've seen but have not rated:

  • The Man from Earth: I very seriously considered giving this a perfect 5 Boos rating. Quite an interesting premise. The dialog and acting were a bit stiff, but it was still quite good despite that problem. 4 Boos.
  • Vicky Cristina Barcelona: 4 Boos.
  • Buffalo '66: Kind of freaky, kind of weird. Generally pretty cool, in a freaky weird kind of way. 3 Boos.

    Labels: , ,

  • 2 Comments:

    At April 09, 2009 9:46 AM, Anonymous Ryan said...

    I thought you weren't a fan of Woody Allen?

     
    At April 09, 2009 7:28 PM, Blogger The Boonator said...

    You must have me confused with someone else. While I'm no Woody Allen fanboy, I've enjoyed much of his work over the years. See my review of "Match Point."

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home