Sunday, February 22, 2009

What a Long Strange Trip It's Been

I'm amazed. I was planning to just pop-in and make mention that today, Oscar Day, is the three anniversary of the launch of Boo Movies. When, what to my wondering eyes should appear, but the very first post, and 2005 was the year. I can't believe it's been FOUR years since the launch of my very first blog. You are now reading the 183rd published post of Boo Movies. (Fun fact: The Boonatrix has a review of "Jarhead" from 2005 still sitting in draft mode. But I bet she doesn't realize it. That would crank it up to 184 posts!)

My dreams for the coming year include increased readership. Specifically, I'd like to bust into double-digits. Additionally, I'd love to see more commenting on-line.

The Oscars are tonight, enjoy the show. I did a terrible job this year seeing the nominated movies, so I'm not in a position to critique the Academy's choices. But in coming weeks, I will anyway.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home