Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Day the Earth Stood Still

On one hand beggars can't be choosers. On the other hand why do I have to lower my standards for a sci fi movie? I'm so happy to get any science fiction movie that even makes an attempt, I'll rush out to see it in a vain attempt to get there before the bad reviews discourage me. "The Day the Earth Stood Still" was not too bad. Plot holes abounded, as usual. Earth's leaders, in this case the U.S. government, were portrayed as inept, as usual. But there was enough good stuff there, that I could look past all of that and enjoy the movie.

I rate "The Day the Earth Stood Still" at 3 Boos.

UPDATE: I cannot live a lie any longer. I really wanted to like this movie, but it's just not very good. I can't sleep at night anymore. I'm downgrading my rating.

I rate "The Day the Earth Stood Still" at 2 Boos.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home