Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Clooney is on a Streak (thankfully the kind with clothes on)

Imagine my excitement when I discovered in the early minutes of "The Ides of March" that two of my favorite actors were in it - Paul Giamatti and Philip Seymour Hoffman. It is a really good movie. I had a few quibbles with the plot. For instance, as a voter I just wouldn't be upset, or surprised, to discover that the campaign manager for my guy had a conversation with the campaign manager for the other guy - especially during the primary. Plot quibbles aside I was very happy with this movie. Oh, and George Clooney did a good job too.

I rate "The Ides of March" at 4 Boos.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At June 03, 2013 2:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's a very easy on the
eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here
and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme?

Superb work!

Feel free to visit my web blog ... girlmovies.net

 

Post a Comment

<< Home