Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Two All Beef Patties, Special Sauce...

Lately I've been struggling with myself to eat better. In a quest for inspiration I turned to the movies. I thought about watching "Food, Inc." but decided I still need to eat something. So I turned instead to "Super Size Me." It was an interesting experiment that made for an interesting movie. I would not argue for a moment that it was unbiased. Nor would I argue that its findings are scientifically valid. But it was certainly thought-provoking. Reminiscent of a Michael Moore movie, but probably not quite as good, I think it's worth watching.

Incidentally, I did not walk to McDonalds today, but instead made my way to the salad bar at Whole Foods. Let's hope that attitude lasts.

I rate "Super Size Me" at 3 Boos.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home