Tuesday, October 06, 2009

That's One Freaky-Ass Wedding

That whole sister-getting-out-of-rehab-causing-stress-for-other-sister's-wedding-thing was completely unnecessary. Just watching this weird wedding hosted by this family and all their musician (hmmm!) friends was entertaining in its own right.

Also I must give kudos where kudos are due. It always makes me happy when I see a movie with an interracial relationship and that fact is never even commented on. It gives me a tiny bit of hope that we're moving toward a world that is not so racially polarized. Way too slow, but maybe we're going in the right direction.

I rate "Rachel Getting Married" at 3 Boos.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At October 14, 2009 9:13 AM, Blogger Tangerine Tangent said...

hmm, i have yet to see this movie, but now i'm more interested!
I think overall, based on what i've seen of this blog,
I trust your taste in movies.

on an unrelated note:
why do you have so many different blogs (beef flavored soap??)? this one seems to be your biggest and best....or at least the one with the most postings.

 
At October 18, 2009 12:41 AM, Blogger Jim said...

Each of my blogs has it's own theme, and target audience. You're right, Boo Movies is by far the most active. It holds a fond place in my heart as my first blog, and the only one that has been continually active (for over four year now).

I have big plans for Beef Flavored Soap. I just haven't kicked it off yet. Stay tuned. Right now Twitter has my interest and therefore gets the most attention. Follow me there to keep up with the "excitement" (to use the word loosely) in my life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home