Sunday, November 26, 2006

For Your Consideration

I've long said that whichever movie you see first from this ensemble cast will be the one you like the best. I've polled a dozen people, and so far it's held up. I was disappointed with this year's contribution "For Your Consideration." It was a decent movie, but I expect more from this crowd.

I would rank them:
  1. Best in Show
  2. A Mighty Wind
  3. For Your Consideration
  4. Waiting for Guffman
If you believe that "This is Spinal Tap" should be included in the list, then put it in the number one slot.

I rate "For Your Consideration" at 2 Boos.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At December 10, 2006 9:50 AM, Blogger The Boonator said...

Every good theory has an anomaly. Book Club Sue ruined the pattern. The first one she saw is not her favorite.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home