Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Eve Movie Triumvirate

Well three movies does not a marathon make, but it's still a good day.

The day began with "Invictus," the latest Morgan Freeman / Clint Eastwood pairing. As usual, it was very good. I was lucky in that I did not know the true story going in, thus the suspense was better. I recommend this movie.

Next up, I watched "Arlington Road." I was surprised to discover after watching it that this movie is 10 years old. It has stood the test of time. Another movie that the less you know going in, the better. I recommend this movie too.

Finally, I decided to ring in the new year with a guaranteed winner. I opted to watch "Little Miss Sunshine" again. It's still excellent. If you haven't seen it yet, do so.

I rate "Invictus" at 4 Boos.
I rate "Arlington Road" at 4 Boos.
I previously rated "Little Miss Sunshine." Read my earlier review here.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home