Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Possible first ever 5 Boos rating!... Aaaarrgh!

Just got done seeing "Wordplay," the crossword puzzle movie featuring Will Shortz. This was a very well done movie. The editing was outstanding. The story was fascinating, and the people were so nerdy, they were adorable. It does not matter whether you are a crossword lover or hater, or are merely neutral (as am I), this is a must-see movie.

I've never awarded a 5 Boos rating on The Boo Rating System, but I am seriously considering doing so now. I can't decide, I can't decide, it's too hard. I need to sleep on it.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At July 12, 2006 2:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that I've ascertained that a "Boo" is GOOD and not "Boo, hiss" you should definitely give it 5 Boos. Glad you liked the movie!

 
At July 19, 2006 6:44 AM, Blogger The Boonator said...

Thanks for the input Ellen. To the best of my knowledge you are the only celebrity has ever read anything I've posted, much less commented upon it. What an honor! As a later post reveals, I did indeed give "Wordplay" a 5 Boos rating.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home